Tootbus - Paris Discovery 1 or 2 day(s)
- Explore Paris at your own pace, getting off at the stop of your choice
- See Paris' top sights
- Stunning views and photo opportunities
- Comfort and safety in open top double decker bus
- Key facts about Paris through audio guide
Tootbus Paris Discovery tour allows you to discover the most emblematic sites and iconic monuments of Paris, in one or two days.
Check out all the wonderful things Paris has to offer in a day or two when you hop on board the Tootbus Paris Discovery tour! From the comfort and convenience of our 100% clean buses, the audio-guided Paris Discovery tour will take you past Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais and many more.
Get a first overview of the city, make your way around, pick the sights you want to explore in more detail and hop-off at the closest location to visit the landmarks and attractions.
Don't miss the opportunity to hop off the bus and walk around the most charming neighborhoods in Paris, the bohemian Montmartre, the buzzing Latin Quarter, the trendy Marais or the peaceful Ile de Saint Louis are all not to be missed!
- Paris Discovery Tour - a 2 hours long tour that will take you past Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais and many more.
First departure : 09:30 AM | Last departure : 16:30 PM
Bus every 15 minutes
Printemps / Galeries Lafayette : 11 rue Auber
Opéra Garnier : Avenue de l'Opéra
Musée du Louvre : Place du Carrousel
Notre-Dame / Quartier Latin : 15 rue du Petit Pont
Musée d’Orsay : Rue de la Légion d’Honneur
Concorde : Place de la Concorde
Champs-Elysées : Avenue des des Champs-Élysées
Trocadéro : 50 Avenue du Président Wilson
Tour Eiffel : 69 Quai Branly
Pont Alexandre III / Invalides : Place de Finlande
What is included?
- Hop-on hop-off ticket
Audioguide (EN, FR, ES, IT, DE)
You can redeem your voucher at any of the bus stops listed in the description.
Good to know
- You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops. Upon first validation on board the bus, your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours (as per the option selected).
- Your voucher is valid all day long. Simply begin your journey anytime before the last starting time
- Your voucher will allow you to use The Tootbus Company anywhere in Paris with the use of over 11 stops
- The Tootbu Logo will be displayed on every stop (up to stop 11) in Paris so that you will know where to catch the next bus
This activity is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
very easygoing, specially with kids
Easy to book and good service
Easy to book and good service
Very nice way to visit the city
Buses frequency is 10-20mn. My advice is to sit on top in the very front or in the very back
Best way to see the city
I really would avise anyone to book the bus tour on the first day you spend in Paris. No Parisian, great visibility and good organization!